- Founded in 2000
- Since 2003 focus on the topics "e-learning" and "knowledge management
- Cooperation with renowned research partners such as Munich's Ludwig-Maximilians-University and the Karlsruhe Research Center for Informatics
- Development of an own methodical didactic approach: The learner individualizes his e-learning content in a self-directed way, taking into account his learning preferences and situational context.
- As of 2009, focus on user support in the area of Microsoft Productivity Tools.
- Pioneer in the area of "performance support" through complete integration of the learning content into the respective software application with the "soluzione Autopilot" already in 2010.
- Winner of numerous awards, including the European E-Learning Award "EurEleA" (2007), "E-Learning Provider of the Year (2019) and "Enterprise Workspace Award" (2019).
- 2020: More than 300 customers with over 1.5 million end users solve problems and expand their knowledge with the help of soluzione42 Lib, Web and App