- Founded in 2000
- From 2003 specialisation in the topics of "e-learning" and "knowledge management.
- Cooperation with renowned research partners such as Munich's Ludwig Maximilian University and the Karlsruhe Research Centre for Computer Science.
- Development of an own methodical didactic approach: The learner individualises his e-learning content in a self-directed way, taking into account his learning preferences and situational context.
- From 2009, focus on user support in the area of Microsoft Productivity Tools.
- Pioneer in the field of "performance support" through complete integration of learning content into the respective software application with the "soluzione Autopilot" as early as 2010.
- Winner of numerous awards, including European e-learning award "EurEleA" (2007), "e-learning provider of the year (2019) and "Enterprise Workspace Award" (2019).
- 2020: More than 300 customers with over 1.5 million end users solve problems and expand their knowledge with the help of soluzione42 Bib, Web and App.